The mission of the National Docent Symposium Council is to promote continuous improvement in docent practice by facilitating communication and collaborative interaction among U.S. and Canadian volunteer docents/guides. This is accomplished through biennial symposia, sales of The Docent Handbook 2 and with our interactive website www.nationaldocents.org.
NDSC EDUCATION GRANT APPLICATION
(To attend the 2022 National Docent Symposium in Kansas City, MO)
- Applications must be received by December 31, 2021.
- Applicants must be volunteer docents/guides, who have not attended a previous National Docent Symposium.
- Applicants must register for the full symposium.
- The application is online only; a copy may be printed for the applicant’s personal records.
- The $480 grant covers the cost of registration for the symposium.
- Museum staff are not eligible for this grant.
- If there are questions or concerns, please contact the NDSC Education Grants Chair Ellen Lautz via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All applicants will receive notification of the final outcome via e-mail no later than January 24, 2022.
- Applicants are requested to add Ellen Lautz, e-mail: email@example.com to their personal contact lists to facilitate a timely notification process and minimize the risk of notification e-mails being misdirected.
Grant Application (all fields required):
Completing the Application:
Thank you for your interest in attending this symposium, and in the ongoing education of docents/guides everywhere. Your application has NOT been completed until you hit the submit link below. Please Note: Your completed application will automatically be sent via e-mail to the NDSC Education Grants Chair, from whom you will receive an e-mail confirmation.