Before registering for the 2019 National Docent Symposium, please review this page and the associated ‘hyperlinks’ to learn more about our Pre-Symposium and Afternoon Out Tours, as well as the Workshop/Breakout Sessions. As noted on the Home Page, Registration itself will not ‘activate’ until 13 May
Please complete your registration form within a reasonable timeframe: you will not lose your information if you leave the site, but you will have to start over again if you lose your internet connection.
There is a maximum of 400 places available. The cost for registration is $480.00 USD. Please make sure you have your credit card handy and that it has an expiration date extending to the date of the Symposium. We are not accepting payment by check. How to Register: This site uses a "shopping cart" system for event registration. (for desktop users, the cart is in the right column. Mobile users scroll down.) Add your desired events to the cart:
- General Symposium
- Pre-Tours (optional, additional fees apply)
- Afternoon-Out Tours (choose one)
- Off-Site Workshops, Break-Out Sessions (choose one from each Workshop Session)
Please note these important deadlines:
- May 13th 2019 - Registration opens
- July 1st 2019 - Registration closes (or sooner if sold-out)
- August 15th 2019 - Last day to cancel registration with full refund minus $100.00 US processing fee
- August 15th 2019 - No refund for cancellation of registration after this date
- August 15th 2019 - Last day to cancel Pre-Symposium tour registration with full refund minus $25.00 US processing fee
- August 30th 2019 - Last day to make changes on registration form.
REGISTERING FOR THE SYMPOSIUM IN THREE EASY STEPS
- Begin by clicking on the Details tab of the General Registration window. Click Register; this ‘event’ will be placed in your Shopping Cart.
- To add other events to your Cart, click on the Add more events button to allow you to add Pre-Tours, Afternoon-Out Tours, and Workshops.
- After you have ‘filled’ your Cart, click the Checkout button; you will be taken to a secure site to allow entering credit card information. You will also be asked for additional information such as address, your ‘home’ institution/museum, emergency contact and allergies. After submitting your information, you should receive an email confirmation of your registration with a listing of the activities you have chosen.